sábado, 27 de septiembre de 2008

The Making Of Hanging Fan (2008)


I considered necessary to share with you all the complete process of making of the 5-min shortfilm I did for the last two terms in AnimationMentor, since we entered the Twilight Zone and I felt that it was important to ensure the reliability of my word. Mark and I shared some e-mails about this and I can honestly say, he's a great animator and a very responsible and honest person, and I share completely his concern: I would have done exactly the same thing in his position, to go ahead and contact the person who did the film; and ask politely to give a response and act accordingly, instead of just pointing fingers and blame without asking first. Since I want him to feel comfortable that my work wasn't a rip off of his, I'll dedicate this new section to the complete process of Making Of "Hanging Fan" (2008)























No hay comentarios: